Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Tagged!..

My favorite crazy lady,babs,has tagged me.My mission is to list 3 things I definitely want for Christmas.3 things I definitely do NOT want.Post them on my blog,and tag 5 other people....She's quite insane you know.
Things I want;
1)A Guild cutaway accoustic
2) My very own slave!!...er...robot,I mean..
3) A nice little boat to have adventures in!
Things I definitely DO NOT want;
1)To get so drunk I wake up next to her,..again.
2) I don't want my "Chestnuts" roasted on an open fire,..thank you very much.
3) *stupid blogger wouldn't let me upload one last pic,but one thing I really don't want is for anyone to forget why we celebrate Christmas.An extraordinary man lived some 2000 years ago.Whether or not he was "Divine" is simply not as important as the message he brought with him.
Let us love one another...

I could tag 5 people at this point.I'm thinkin' it would probably be well after Christmas before most people could respond,so if you care to play along,please do :)

6 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger Grish said...

Merry Christmas buddy!

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Sling said...

grish-..to you and yours as well my friend..now go to sleep or Santa won't come ;)

 
At 10:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And would this wonderful man of the ancients consider your opinions of the Rubinesque very Christiany?
Scold scold scold!

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Hey!..I admire the Rubinesque ideal as much as the next guy..but....DAMM!

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Merry Christmas, Sling!

 
At 12:18 AM , Blogger Gary Long said...

Like your stuff, man. Gritty and sturdy, stuff you can sink teeth into.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home