Thursday, January 11, 2007

Havin' Things!..

Here's an Idea!..
Let's build a house,install a nice central heating unit,and then put a vent in every room!...except the bathroom.
I don't know what the builder was thinking,but he apparently decided that the one room of the house where you are most likely to be wet and naked, really didn't need to be warm.(I see many of you raising your hands,..no doubt to inform me that there are other rooms in which you may find yourself wet and naked...just settle down,and stop giggling)

Anyway,
The morning and evening temps here in O-Town have been in the low to mid 30's.The temperature in the bathroom when I get up in the morning to get ready for work is absolutely hypothermic.So...

We called Larry the he handy guy!
Here he is,like a life saving doctor,performing his special brand of by-pass surgery..



Now we have blessed heat!..Right next to the best seat in the house.
It's a thing of beauty!...(sniff)..sorry,..I'm feeling a little emotional right now..

13 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger barista brat said...

haha, thank the lord for larry!

 
At 12:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't I shake this image of you doing a 'Marilyn Monroe' over that thing? (shivers)

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger Sling said...

B.Brat-Larry is a minor god around here! ;)

vangie-I only did that once okay!

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Nicey nice! Look ma, no shrinkage!

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger the rube said...

congratulations. thrones are made to be worshipped not put on ice.

long may you........

 
At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was Lorraine just being naughty? Oh that's marvelous!

 
At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like happy endings. And happy rear ends.

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Sling said...

lorraine-Just one of the many perks!

ruby-I'm thinkin' about painting the bathroom royal blue.

Eva-Yes I believe she was!
Tsk..Kids nowadays,..Wat'cha gonna do?..

JP-LMhappyAO!...

charlie-Partial to eucalyptus twigs m'self. :)

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Middle Child said...

How did we ever survive....its stinking hot here today and I gave in and turned on the airconditioning because I had to!!

Can supply the eucalyptus... time dto prune a few down

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

YaY Lazza!

Well if that won't warm yer nutsack buggered if I know what will.

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Sling said...

I love this crowd.. :)

 
At 12:30 AM , Blogger Grish said...

Hmm, Well I have several Californianianianian channels and I see you all have stolen my winter...

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Citymouse said...

no more ice haning of off... well you know

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home