Sunday, August 06, 2006

CAN'T WE JUST STOP THE GEEKERY??



Okay,...I LOVE "Bells and Whistles"..
When I fire up my computron,I wanna see shit that nobody else has.
At least,not in the same configuration.

The pic on the top is my GUI (graphical user interface)...Okay,it's my desktop,..but I like to say GUI because frankly,it makes my nipples hard.
The pic on the bottom is my start menu.

The moon(which tracks the actual phases),the digital clock,and the Yahoo search bar on the bottom left are courtesy of Yahoo Widgets.

The wallpaper and" Middle Earth" style skin have been downloaded and customized from Wincustomize..You can also download some way nifty Bootscreens and Login screens as well,covering just about any style or subject you can imagine!

Most of the Icons I created myself using a fun little program I "procured"..(ahem).. called Easy Icon Maker.Thank you Ares!

Overall,it's fun and creative...It's the perfect Summertime treat!..

9 Comments:

At 7:22 PM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

dammit it made mine hard as well.

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

it would take 17 shots of tequila and being felt up by antonio banderas to make my nipples hard...and then because my tits are so long the hard nipples would bip my rib cage..and im still celebrating my smartass for being able to start computer in safe form...run my norton scan and get rid of winfix ...now i need to find out how a zombie has gotten in my computer and has hijacked my browser...any ideas????

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger barista brat said...

ok, so when you open your internet browser does your computer play the indiana jones theme?

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger Sling said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Damm Blogger!..Anyway..

apos-How can I tell without PICTURES?? ;)

Yellowdog G.-Seriously,I'm a little confused that you don't have a browser and are able to post on blogger..NOT TO WORRY!..Go to my recent post titled "It's a Geek Thing" and use the 'Avant" link to download their browser.It's IE based,but much less prone to problems or intrusions.Also,I suggest you uninstall Norton and download(free)"AntiVir"..Go to Antivir.com and download their program.I use it exclusively.

B.Brat-I WISH!!..Mine just plays Leo Kottke's 12 string guitar interperatation of Bach's "Jesu,joy of man's desiring"..DAMM!....My nipples are hard again.

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger Cassandra said...

Ohhh.. I love Ares. Shhh!!
Teckie geeks are so cute sometimes...

 
At 3:34 AM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

arrhaaha...and here's me without any magical digital cam STILL.

something is so not roight about my life!

[or the fooking time it is taking me to get into yer comment box via IE...fuckit...switches]

:))

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Allan said...

Hmmm...I'm seeing blacklight posters...H.R. Giger prints...blotter tabs with Disney characters...a Gandalf-shaped bong... 20 sided dice and D&D Greyhawk rules...

granny cracks me up!

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Grish said...

I'm always afraid of the sharing programs. Wish I wasn't everytime I see all the cool stuff that I don't have. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home