Sunday, September 03, 2006

I AM...VOLCANO MAN !

Sulphurous Spring..

Fumerole.
Lassen Peak,last erupted in 1915 and still active!
Diamond Peak.Every peak in Lassen Park,(and there is a Buttload),is a volcano,or part of one!
..More hot smelly stuff..
Mt.Lassen Volcanic National Park is a very scenic 90 minute drive from O-Town.
...and because my readers deserve more in the way of low-quality crap,click HERE for a 57 second video that takes 3 minutes to buffer!...give or take..
As an **ADDED BONUS!** The first voice you hear is mine. :0

EDIT:Freakin' Blogger Beta is not letting me post comments on some blogs.So far charlie and jane..This ability is allegedly "coming soon"..
Rest assured,I'm still keeping an eye on you guys! ;)

9 Comments:

At 5:45 AM , Blogger Grish said...

I had some trouble posting comments to Beta blogs the other day but it lets me now. Guess it's just a loose Gremlin somewhere.

I really like those pictures, that place looks very interesting...

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger Cassandra said...

What? My favorite stalker can't leave me comments? Damn you beta blogger!!

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Sling said...

charlie-Lol..Next time I'll sing!
Then you'll be sorry,.Oh yes,..You'll All be sorry.

grish-At first it let me,then it didn't.
hopefully,it will get fixed soon.

jane-You know,it's hard enough being a stalker without all these damm technical difficulties!

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

That was very educational and cool footage, sir. And I totally knew that your voice sounded like that.

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Sling said...

lorraine-That was my "on camera" voice.

leo-...and I'll find it if I gotta stick my nose in every fumerole between here and Krakatoa!

 
At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific pics! Love the whole "impending disaster" vibe. Very Pompeii.

And I like the tasteful nude (well, close enough) over there. Classy.

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Citymouse said...

Bummer, I couldnt get the video.
Great pics!

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger Citymouse said...

Oh, to post a comment try to preview it first and then try to post, it seems to work that way

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Legal A.-It's virtually impossible to take a bad pic in the Park!
The vistas are roadside turnouts,and the close-ups are an easy hike down a well marked trail...I kinda like "Miss Thang" in the sidebar myself... :)

Citymouse-You couldn't see the video?..Damm!,you missed the part where I leaped,Devil may care,into the mouth of the volcano to rescue the baby Chipmunk??..Guess you hadda be there. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home