Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Sneak Preview...

I know,I know,..The Hat,Lorraine,The Child,and I have been conspicuously absent from Bloggertown 'lo these past several days.
It really wasn't a deliberate effort on our parts to keep everyone in the dark about our activities during their visit you know..
Okay,..it was.
But still,I'm sure you all understand that we were simply going about the business of basking in the glow of a friendship that has been incubating for as long as the three of us have been blogging.

No doubt,you will also understand that it's gonna take some time to sort out all the photos,(and yes Doralong,..video!),so that we may all do proper blogs,after our own fashion.

My dear friends are safely in transit,motoring towards their next exciting destination,even as we speak!

I most assuredly will be posting a more complete account of the goings on that transpired over the weekend,but in the meantime,I can say with confidence that a wonderful time was had by all!!...

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Mom said...

Yes, I can certainly see good time written on that face.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Sling said...

mom- The Child and I hit it off famously the instant we met!
We conspired to take this photo just for grins. :)

 
At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That beautiful photos… enchant to me… I must spend more times this way.
Thanks

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger booda baby said...

Haha! It worked, your little conspiracy. Can not wait very long for more photos, more stories.

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger sageweb said...

I am waiting for more!!!...They have the internets here is the land of Asia. Did you save any applesauce cake for me.

Oh Natureline stopped by my blog too...They sell sex toys..so you might not need to hit on it...yeah I am a sucker. I wonder how a sextoy website found our blogs?

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Sling said...

natureline- ..can I get fries with that?

booda babe- Hell,I can't wait!
We were all kinda taking candids at every opportunity.
Should be fun! :)

Sage- Damm!..I accidentally ate the last piece o' cake.
Cool you got the internets there.
Did you find the video camera you wanted,or have you been shopping with natureline? :P

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i can't wait for the pictures..and all the details...
natureline stopped by my place and i threatened to bitch slap her into a coma..dont like spammers..

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Yep. That there just about sums 'er up.

 
At 4:56 AM , Blogger billy pilgrim said...

i'm guessing the guitar came out and some serious serenading took place.

i'm spendig a fortune at natureline's. somebody left a credit card behind.

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger LostInColor said...

Pictures, details....I'm sitting here waiting...

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Me = jealous.

Still, me wanna hear more! *smiles*

 
At 3:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great reunion. (I know that's not the word exactly, but it must have seemed like you all already knew each other.)

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Middle Child said...

Can't wait for the installments - Bold and the Bewdiful will have nothing on this i'm sure

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home