Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday phone pranks...


1-888-beep,beep,beep-beep beep,beep beep...

"Hello,you've reached the Miracle-Gro hotline,how may I help you?"
"Uh,..hi,..yes..I want to register a complaint about your product"..
"What seems to be the problem sir?"
"Well,..It's not working at all.I've been using it for several months and there hasn't been any significant growth whatsoever."..
"Hmm?,that's odd..Are you sure you followed the directions sir?"
"I've been using it twice a week!..just like it says,and nothing is happening!"..
"I just don't understand sir,..Miracle-Gro should produce amazing results when properly applied to your plants."
"My PLANTS??"...I thought it said PANTS!..HAHAHAHA...*click*
"Hello?"...

11 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only imagine what the "Chia Head" conversation would entail.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Allan said...

Oh. That explains a lot.

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

*cackle, snort*

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Grish said...

LOL

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Why would you want bigger cranky pants?

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Sling said...

I really wish the Garfield toon was bigger..

 
At 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It gets bigger when you click on it. Or when you pour on some Miracle Gro.

 
At 6:22 AM , Blogger Citymouse said...

I saw it coming when I started reading...and I kept reading anyway.

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Amy said...

great, just my luck... it seems to be working on my arse...

 
At 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great.

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Middle Child said...

My horrible brother in law always looks like he has a whole bag of the stuff still in there...sort of like a big nappy...horrible just like him the sour twerp...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home