Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm cranky and I feel like crap and this shit is buggin' the hell outta me and who do they think they're fooling and everybody gets to suffer my utt

I was wondering how long a title I could use before I ran out of my "allotted" title space.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government warned American private financial services on Thursday of an al Queda call for a cyber attack against online stock trading and banking Web sites beginning on Friday,a source said.

The source,a person familiar with the warning,said the Islamic militant group aimed to penetrate and destroy the databases of the U.S. financial sites...

Where the fuck do I begin?
Here goes..
"government warned"..
"American private financial"..
"AL QUEDA!!"..(holy flyin' crap!..Grab yer Babies!)..
"cyber attack"..
"banking web sites"..

Can we use any more,..aimed at the most weak minded,paranoid,right wing,PISSED OFF because we lost control of the hearts and minds of the people, key fear invoking phrases??...Why yes,...we can..

Islamic militant!!..

Hey,..the indiscriminate destruction of national architectural icons,and the subsequent loss of thousands of lives is one thing,..but now yer after my Christmas club account??..BASTARDS!!...Why did we ever let them Democrats take control of our legislative branches of government in the face of such..such...I don't know,..but that shit sounds really fucked up.

Wait a minute..

The department of Homeland Security confirmed an alert had been distributed,but said there was no reason to believe the threat was credible...
Okay..So,.. you're saying that this was just one of them INcredible Homeland Security alerts?..Well don't I feel dumb for getting all worked up..

"Denial of service is what is called for",said a Homeland Security official who spoke on condition of anonymity...

Translation: "I'm supposed to follow the party line and come out in favor of censoring the internet and eavesdropping on private citizens in an effort to further the agendas of my party's fundamentalist dogmatic BULLSHIT,..but I see which way the wind is blowing so I prefer to remain "anonymous"..


Like I said,..I'm cranky...Nyquil helps.

11 Comments:

At 4:28 AM , Blogger Grish said...

I would comment but I assume that your now under surveillance...:P

 
At 5:24 AM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

heh. Sling has his cranky pants on. I like my cranky pants and I like your cranky pants. Although I am unsure what an “utt” is exactly but I will happily suffer it.

 
At 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon, buddy. I've placed an APB on Sheila.

 
At 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, perhaps it's mere coinsidence, but when I attempted to do some online banking this morning the website was 'down'. The screen said, "(Evangeline's bank)is experiencing technical difficulties. Please contact our 1-800# for further assistance."
In three years of online banking, this website has never been down. I am filled with utt terror.

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Allan said...

You nailed the Translation.
Have you heard Newt Gingrich's recent scary attack on freedom?

Utt!

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Sling said...

freaky filly-Yeah,I was doin' the fever-burny chest and cough thing for a couple days.I woke up feeling pretty good this morning. :)

grish-..and you assume that you're not?... ;)

JP-I'm doin' well buddy.
Don't be too hard on sheila..

evangeline-calm down kid,..I'm sure Homeland Security has everything under control..er..

allan-Haven't heard from Newt yet..sometimes,I just wanna jam pencils in my ears.

 
At 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think NyQuil has a sufficient remedy for pencil jammed ears.

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Sling said...

evanngeline-alas,no...Krazy Kreme on the other hand..

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Grish said...

grish-..and you assume that you're not?... ;)

Ack! Where's my tinfoil hat...

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

My account is with a credit union. Apparently al qeda doesn't want hippy money.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Middle Child said...

but is it rrrreally Al Queda...? And what sort of a financial system would be that open to hacking...even our little Aussie companies emoloy teams who's only job is to prevent hacking 24 hrs a day...

Someone who could hack into the financial system of Wall street and banks would be the Tax office...I think yours is is the IRS...

But why would they want to do that?

Perhaps someone wants us to all be shit scared... and blame them darn muslims into the bargin...

scared people don't help each other much... they haul into themselves and cover their own backs...and George Bush and his mongrel cronies would just love to see you all terrorised...then they could pass even more laws... and throw the country into a depression at the same time...

wow...I think this would make a good book...I'm with you Sling... its freakin crazy loony tunes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home