Friday, January 19, 2007

Dear Diary...


I was riding my bike to work in the dark this morning,and I accidentally ran into a homeless guy's shopping cart because I didn't see it because it was empty.I'm okay,but my front tire and right leg both wobble,..just a little.
I added some new friends to my blogroll.Gina,Rosemary,and CSL.They accidentally found my blog,and now they are stuck here on my sidebar till someone gives them a ride home. :)
I woke up at two a.m. because I thought I heard hamsters in my closet.I got up to look and found this cover to a journal I kept years ago,..but I didn't find any hamsters.
I have an idea for a drink special for the weekend's giant extrava-macallit over at Here's the 80's..It's spicy and refreshing,and low in calories,..like the VJ's.
It's Friday!,..and life is good in Sling's Domain.
T'was ever thus...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Blogger Citymouse said...

there he goes again!!!! my sling giving credit to us lil people... you guys Gina,Rosemary,and CSL, dont EVEN know how lucky you are that sling has mentioned you tonight. :) sling you are one of the most giving guys i know

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Sling said...

citymouse-Yer so sweet!..For the record,I'm shamelessly selfish.I keep the the best bloggertown has to offer on my link list. :)

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Cassandra said...

Those weren't no hamsters. Just a part of my cockroach army checking in on you. They like your stache, but they are supposed to be stealth cockroaches. I'm going to have to work on training again.

 
At 4:18 AM , Blogger Grish said...

Because he likes to stick it to da man..hehe

If I could I'd ride my Cycle to work as well..

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger the rube said...

i thought they used gerbils in the 80's but i stand corrected. it was the 90's that gerbils emerged.

 
At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank you Mr. Sling ....I do appreciate your wonderful welcome so very much...you have been on my blog roll for awhile...hopefully I have sent a few folks your way....your site is a hoot. As for the hamsters...were they furry? on a wheel? in a soup can napping? If not, they aren't hamsters..Are you sure you hit the cart with your leg? It wasn't your head? I am amazed that you kept a diary. Do you still have the contents...or maybe the hamsters made a nest of the pages! If I were you I'd sue the homeless guy...get his cart, make a new bike with the wheels...would be a little, tiny bike, but maybe it would work.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger CS said...

Ooh, completely missed this in my haste to weigh in on the next post. Thanks! And please don't let anyone give me a ride home.

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Sling! I am so proud to be on your roll! And all while I was enduring one of the worst weeks of my life. Thank you for making it so much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home