Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Breaking News!..

Right on the heels of my 'Degree of seperation' post of Friday last,I just recieved an e-mail from my Darling Daughter,who manages an apartment complex in La Habra.

Follows,an excerpt..

'Last night while the news was showing live the old owners moving out, there were helicopters literally directly above my head. So I e-mailed my boss since they know all and any real estate being sold.He e-mailed me back saying yes, it was (*****'s) new house.It is the neighborhood right next to me!(or directly behind me) I was trying to get the address to google it,but can't find it anywhere on the net.I have noticed people parked in front of my house for hours with cameras and computers.When I finally asked someone 'What the hell?' he just said he was investigating something, nothing to do with my property.Being that the grocery store is walking distance from me, I'm assuming we will be shopping at the same grocery store.I'm sure I will see them this weekend when they move-in,because they will probably drive right past my house.I have also seen channel 7 news vans cruisin by.
Love you!'
..

More as the story develops..

*UPDATE E-MAIL FROM DARLING DAUGHTER:
'Drove by the house...so much media, I asked a paparazzo to take my pic, but he didn't find that too amusing.'
..That's my girl!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Blogger Willym said...

who? who? who? come on Sling who?

And I love the new signature... very very cool.

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Willym- Hint:This person has been all over the news lately,and has just about worn out their 16th minute of fame.
..and it's not Rush Limbaugh.

 
At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe the Plumber?

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Citizen- Nope,..but good guess!
This person is enjoying the same type of media-hype instant celebrity.

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Mom said...

I have no idea who, but I do know where. My parents lived in La Habra for 30 years. I am almost neighbors of someone who is almost a neighbor of someone famous.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Mom- Hey!..That makes us practically like family!

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

the octopussy mom?

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Yellerdawg- WE HAVE A WINNER!
Please stay on the line to collect your prize..Eight free embryonic transplants!

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I'd rather have a puppy..

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Yellerdawg- I told my mom the same thing,but I got a crappy little brother instead.

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Willym said...

I'm getting two puppies - so there!

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Willym- Really?..Doxies?
That would be cool! :)

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Middle Child said...

Wow...famous neighberhood...she may need babysitters...many of them..think what gossip you could get then!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home