Monday, July 27, 2009

I just washed my brain,and I can't do a thing with it...

You know,it's all beginning to make sense.
I mean,..if you listen to Rush Limbaugh,and Shaun Hannity,and Lars Larson every day at work,..all day.
Every day..
Day,after day,after day.
After day,...after day..
After day.
The reasoning behind their ideological arguments becomes crystal clear.

Like a beacon in the night,the truth of their divine insight lights a path of redemption from the unholy depths of annihilation that President Obama and his indentured minions have plunged this country into,since the untimely deposition of King George the Misanthrope during the Great Left Wing Radical Liberal Uprising of '08.

You know,..when we voted and stuff.

Fortunately,for the sake of everything we as real Americans hold dear,those saviors of democracy permeating the airwaves of Radio Free America have energized the Conservative Right behind a rallying cry!..
An anthem,if you will,designed to unify the whole of creation behind the righteous reclamation of power that the Republicans have come to expect as their White Anglo-Saxon Evangelical,I make over $500,000.00 a year and you don't,birthright.

Universal Health Care?..Economic Recovery??..A freakin' Latina on the Supreme Court of God Bless the United States of America???...

Well HERE'S what the Republican response to that kind of nonsense is my friends!
An unequivocal,..



..I defy any of you godless,anti-American Liberal Democrats to come up with a cohesive argument against that kind of irrefutable logic!

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Blogger Grish said...

Holds a lighter in the air...

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Grish- (rubs hands together)..Exxxcelent!

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger secret agent woman said...

Ha ha ha ha!

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Willym said...

Irrefutable logic!!!!!! Facts are facts, you can't have opinions about facts!

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

Goddess bless you my child...walk in glory.

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger sageweb said...

I am against it too!

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Laurent said...

Well yahoos exist everywhere, but that bunch are tiresome, I do not think they would fare well in Canada, us lefties would probably ridicule them not stop. Though I do hope the USA gets universal health care like we have in Canada, makes a big difference in your quality of life.
And no socialize medicine will not turn you into raving commies.

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Allan said...

I miss Ed Anger. Ed Anger would be against it too.

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Mom said...

Amen! I'm against everything too - especially I am against raving right wing conservative republicans

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger billy pilgrim said...

maybe obama should put a tax on bullshit.

he'd raise a lot of money.

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Random Thinker said...

They make me tired.

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny! :)

And I love that song--the Marx brothers are hilarious! :)

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Wot? Are you trying to tell me some issues are just too serious to be resolved over a friendly Presidential beer? Are you daft man?

(^_^)

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger Middle Child said...

Bloody brriilliant!!! what can I say..."I'm against it!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home