Thursday, August 17, 2006

GOT HIM!

Nearly 10 years ago,I was living in Colorado when 6 year old JonBenet Ramsey was found murdered in the basement of the family home in Boulder.It was an unimaginable,high profile crime that occurred right on the heels of the O.J. Simpson debacle.
The parents lawyered up instantly,casting immediate suspicion upon themselves.The Boulder police department came under a constant barrage of criticism from the press for the way they handled the case.Like I said,the whole incident occurred in the shadow of O.J.,and no one wanted to make a mistake.I'm convinced that the Simpson trial had created an atmosphere in which the judicial system,and the police in particular were viewed with suspicion and distrust.That makes me sad for little JonBenet,and more than a little ashamed of myself.
For 10 years,I've been convinced that the Boulder police made an irretrievable mess of the investigation,and that the parents/parent were clearly involved.

Yesterday,41 year old John Mark Karr was arrested,and confessed,to the murder.This is the full measure of attention he gets on my Blog.

Sleep tight Sunshine.

8 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

yes I admit I got a shiver of joy when I heard this news over here yesterday. then shudders that he was a teacher of young children.

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i think he is guilty of lots of things but i find it highly suspicious that they are allowing him to make all these statements to the press..a good lawyer can get him off on this...fuckity fuck fuck fuck

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Cassandra said...

topless...

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Allan said...

Five gets you ten that the DNA doesn't match. Still, he's a sick bastard who deserves the certain death he'll receive in Gen Pop.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Cassandra said...

Sorry Sling, my evil clone Stepford is going around leaving comments again. She's a slight bit crazy and in love with a monkey, sooner48... what can I say?

 
At 12:13 AM , Blogger Grish said...

Sigh...

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

What Grish said.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Allan said...

Told ya so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home