Saturday, September 16, 2006

Please Sir,..may I have some more fish?..



Every week I receive tons of E-mails.The vast majority of which fall into two major catagories.

1)Hundreds of co-ed cheerleaders in your area are anxious to meet you TODAY!..and

b)Where can I go to find shakey video of Salmon making a half-hearted attempt to swim upstream?

While extensive research is still underway on the whole cheerleader deal,..it turns out that just this morning I rode my bike about a half mile up the road to the spillway,and captured this never before seen footage of the beginning of the annual Salmon run along the mighty Feather River here in O-Town.

In these precarious and uncertain times,I've noticed one common thread that seems to bind everyone in Bloggertown together...Fish...Hell,even charlie likes fish.(With the possible exception of CATfish...Pft..)

Have a great weekend!

12 Comments:

At 8:03 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i love fish..i love to fish for fish...i have fished in texas, new mexico, washington, oregon,hawaii and canada...life is good..

 
At 1:31 AM , Blogger Grish said...

I don't fish very often but I love to eat what other people catch.:P

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Sling said...

Hmmm....I tried to go to blogmad and it keeps telling me I'm typing the code in incorrectly,,,Damm word verification thingies!..I'll keep trying.

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I like fish. Especially with chips. And koi. I love koi.

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Mmmmm...Koi and chips!

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

count me in as a lover of fish...I like to catch 'em, I like to eat 'em and I like to watch 'em.

I get heaps of email from "black americans living in my area that want to date me"...my first thought is well shit they're only human but whoda thunk so many yanks live out in the boondocks near me.

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

arhaaha...look at the real moi, no need for that "other" comment part. woot.

 
At 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

bikeriding is good for you. and i hate to eat salmon, but would love to watch them swim! btw...your "self medication" post sooo hits the nail on the head.

 
At 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't eat the koi! Koi is people!

 
At 11:47 PM , Blogger Keith said...

Seems your *Left Column* is messing with your Posts Sling...

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Citymouse said...

Yep... fish mmmm!

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Allan said...

Lawrence's Fish Shack on Canal St...watched a truck pull up-on the side were huge letters: "LIVE FISH". Not for long!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home