Sunday, September 10, 2006

...to make a short story long..

Stop me if you've heard this,..

This guy suspects his wife of cheating on him,so he sneaks home from work early one day to try and catch her in the act.
He lives on the third floor of an apartment building,so he sneaks quietly up the stairs and puts his ear to the door..He hears the sound of people making love!!
The door is locked so he pounds furiously on it,and then kicks it open.
Rushing into the bedroom he finds his wife in bed,alone.
The bedroom window is OPEN! so he runs to it and looks down onto the street where he sees a man running!...THAT'S HIM!
Enraged,he runs into the kitchen,grabs the refrigerator,goes to the window and heaves it down onto the guy,killing him.
Well,the strain of all this gives him a heart attack,and he dies too.
Next thing you know,they're in heaven standing before St. Peter..

St. Pete: "Welcome to heaven boys!Tell me,how'd you end up here?"

Guy#1: "I'm not really sure,..I was jogging down the street like I do every day,and this refrigerator lands on me and kills me!"

Guy#2: "Gee,I'm really embarrassed,..I thought that guy was having an affair with my wife,so I threw a refrigerator on him and the strain gave me a heart attack"..

There's a third guy there as well,and Pete says,"So,what's your story?"..

Guy #3: "Well,I'm really PISSED!...I'm sitting in this refrigerator..minding my OWN business"...

MORAL: Sling is bored and has nothing of consequence to blog about,yet his computer sits there,mocking him!..Stupid computer!!

5 Comments:

At 11:23 AM , Blogger barista brat said...

haha! thanks for my laugh o' the day!

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i heard it...

but still funny....

i was bored last night ...

cowboys 10-0

boyhowdy....
leo says end of the world is sept12 2006...arent you pissed you paid the rent and bills and didnt buy reefer and booze?

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Sling said...

B.Brat-Yer welcome kid..Feel free to use it.

Yellowdog G.-It's an oldie alright.
Cowboys 10-10 at the half...We have NFL Sunday ticket and a 48 inch high def. TV!! :P
Maybe it's not too late to put a hold on the rent check..

 
At 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

arhaaha...I hadn't heard it or if I had I'd forgotten it. That happens, which is just as well or else I woulda said ohh I've heard it. eh.

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Grish said...

Lol funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home