Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dear Diary...


I woke up in the middle of the night and My mouth was really dry so I went to the fridge and grabbed one of those little bottles of "Sunny Delight" and began to drink only it wasn't "wet" and it didn't quench my thirst so I drank another one and the same thing happened so I drank a whole 6 pack and still it didn't feel wet and my throat was totally parched and then I woke up and realized I had dreamed the whole thing!..except for the thirsty part.

Every one at work but me is a Republican so I've always been the brunt of their jibes at Democrats except for the last 2 days since we took control of the House and Senate and now they are all butthurt and Donald Rumsfeld had to pick up his toys and go home.President Bush is all like "We need to work together" instead of like "I'm the president and can do whatever I damm well please" so now I get to make fun of my co-workers and pretty much wield ruthless power.
The Lizzard King's brother and sister-in-law and their newborn son are staying with us for a while and I really like them because now I have somebody to do dishes and watch "Deal or no Deal" with.
Tonight I am going to visit all my friends in Bloggertown where it turns out I can't wield any power..ruthless or otherwise..

11 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Blogger Cassandra said...

At least in the dream you didn't pee out the Sunny-D. Or did you?
King George changed his tune. But I still think it's all a song and dance. And he doesn't sing well.

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh, Sling. What joy to do the happy dance of "I'm a Democrat Deal with It" in front of formerly smug Republicans.

Happy happy joy joy.

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Middle Child said...

Great news...but likeus here in Australia there's the Coalition (like bush and co) the Labor Party (like the democrats and then we wish we wish there was someone else who would really keep the bastards honest...all of them or kick the bastards out...

"The Democrats in Australia are useless... a bloody blamange of a joke...and their founder Don Chipp coined the phrase, "Keep the bastards Honest" ... our heronine who was jailed for "What" and then fully pardoned sans any compensation coined the phrase "kick the bastards out" which nooo body liked be they the Coalition, Labor, The democrats or the so called greens...who are just bloody usleless also... they are all to comfortable wwith their wages and Super annuation... but better anyone thatthe bush gov in your case

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

isn't it lovely to be the turning worm now? sic them bastids..

 
At 4:03 AM , Blogger Grish said...

I say let 'em have it

 
At 4:04 AM , Blogger Grish said...

Hey, btw is blogger beta ready for prime time. Are you able to insert your html and all that?

 
At 4:45 AM , Blogger Dan said...

Sling, what in the hell is "Sunny Delight"? Is it legal? ;)

Enjoy the family visit! Isn't that, after all, what it's all about? ;)

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger the rube said...

i think hillary vs condi in a texas tornado death match or a tables, ladders and chairs match would be an excellent show in 2 years.

i think the dems are going to spend 2 years trying not to give the bad guys fodder for attack ads.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Allan said...

I am like, so totally gonna gloat when I go back to my old job fot the last check- thanks for reminding me to rub it harder than Nanook's snow.

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger Sling said...

You guys read my diary?? :0
That'll be the last time I leave it sitting out on the nightstand.

Just kidding.
I'm lovin' all the happy dances and excellent gloatage over the election.Thanks for all your comments.

dan-Sunny Delight is a wonderful blend of citrus juices..the stuff dreams are made of.I'm pretty sure it's legal,but I buy mine from an unsavory looking gentleman who works out of his van in a parking garage behind the bowling alley.

grish-The fued with Blogger Beta is over.The problems posting comments has been resolved.Much of what you used to have to do in html can be done much more easily now in "Customize"..However,you can still go into your template and edit the html from there,same as before.

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

ohh I like watching Deal or No Deal...well except for the host over here, he is an annoying little twat [yeah I know seems that’s the norm for any hosting job] and I wish one of the bewigged girls would whack him in the cods with the oversized cheque. other than that I don‘t mind it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home