Saturday, March 10, 2007

My computer keeps raggin' on me....


"Yer a lazy bum!"..

"You'll never amount to anything"..

"You never take me out anymore!"..

"Mother was right!..I should've married Tommy Kratzmar...Now there's a REAL blogger!"...
*******************************
JESUS!....Yak,yak,yak,....
It ain't easy comin' up with new and exciting stuff all the time ya know!
...and look at YOU..You've grown fat and lazy.When was the last time you cleaned yer hard drive??......bitch..
If you You decide to talk to me in a civilized fashion,you can find me in bloggertown,visiting my friends,or over at Here's the 80's....Gettin' hammered..

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger the rube said...

my lovely computer only understands 2 words:

hard boot.

 
At 12:57 AM , Blogger Middle Child said...

Whoooo! I had better start doing some work on my computer...

Thats some Moe you have there Sling.

Don's had a full beard and moe since we met in 1972, and shaved it off (not the moe) in early 1974 much to his mum's delight "lookit my handsome son" and to me upset...he was a tad shy in the chin department...we all have chins in our family...hmm that was a suprise.

But I still loved him especially after he grew it back.

None months later we had out first child now 32...Hm.

My little sisters hit the '80's I was more an early seventies gal... still am..and love the music of the late sixties too...

Be kind to yourself Sling you're just a product of our times and thats a good thing I reckon.

 
At 5:05 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

And yet, oddly, your nothin' is more entertaining that the average somethin'.

 
At 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed with Lorraine. I think I could read about how you have nothing to write about every day.

 
At 5:06 AM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:11 AM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

[oopsie wrong comment on wrong post syndrome]

that's a seriously healthy mo you got there Slingy.

well grewn!

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Cassandra said...

I'm with ya Sling. And somehow, it's been 2 weeks or something since I read your blog.
Is your finger up your nose?

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Allan said...

Turn around...see that thing behind ya? It's a guitar.Play it! It might not cure yer blues,but they'll sound better...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home