Thursday, April 12, 2007

Places to go..


**There is a scheduled outtage of blogger tonight.This is not to be confused with their random outtages...**

Not a whole lot going on in O-Town,so I thought I'd leave you with some toys to play with...
















According to experts, my personality type is :
Border Line Psycho Killer
Ink Blot Personality TestOther people like me display these traits.





  • They are gas station attendents

  • They work in fast food resturants

  • They like jelly filled doughnuts

  • They are good in bed
  • Take the Ink Blot Personality Quiz at JokesUnlimited.com


    ..the "Border line" part is encouraging..

    Probably why my website is blocked in China!

    6 Comments:

    At 6:29 AM , Blogger Citymouse said...

    I dont know if there isnt a lot going on, or if it is a commmunity outage-- i for one have had less motivation than ever.

     
    At 7:39 AM , Blogger the rube said...

    i think china limits pyscho killers to one per household.

    thats why they're beating the shit our of in world trade.

     
    At 8:14 AM , Blogger anony mouse? muse? said...

    oh, your not that special, mine is blocked too

     
    At 9:40 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

    Mine is blocked, too. So then I tested "Here's the 80s" because I know that we've had hits from China and it said it was blocked so what that means is that the great firewall of China is just a ruse to collect all these URLs and now we're going to get even more spam and I'm going to have to change my email address again and oooh, what's this? A bright, shiny object????

     
    At 11:54 AM , Blogger rosemary said...

    So, were you looking for Wheat Gluten from China??? Is that how you found out? Let me see if I have this right....your personality test showed you can multi-task by working at a gas station that sells food and jelly doughnuts and you can give someone a really good roll in bed while doing all of this??? Damm Sling, I need to move back to California!...but then there is the borderline thing.....

     
    At 5:22 PM , Blogger Sling said...

    citymouse-I've learned to ride these things out.There's only so much you can do with,"I went to work,I came home,I vegged out."..

    Rube-Still,at one per household,that amounts to 12,354,675,923 psycho killers in China..More or less..I think we do have room for improvement.

    anonymouse-I AM SPECIAL DAMMIT!!.. :p

    lorraine-Oh great..Now I've sent all my friends to some nefarious web site where they'll all be hounded by unscrupulous
    and felonious ne'er-do-wells,culminating
    in the collapse of western civilization and..ooohhh!....pretty!

    rosie-Crap!..It's ALWAYS one little thing.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home