Friday, April 20, 2007

When the going gets tough..


Like most bloggers,I spend my weekdays in the never ending pursuit of the almighty dollar,championing the causes of the rich and famous,and trying to overcome the incessant urge to touch myself..er,..anyway..
Comes the weekend,and all I really wanna do is relax in the company of friends..and get hammered.

Never more so,than after this week of utter fuckin' madness.

Consider this your invitation to celebrate friendship dear reader!

As long as you have taken the time to stop by this humble blog,Do yourself a favor and take a moment to bask in the warmth and camaraderie that is always being served up over at Here's the 80's.

During your visit,you are encouraged to;

a) Request a favorite 80's tune.

2) Drink like a cyber-fish!(cyber cocktails being amazingly low in calories!).

*)Leave incoherent and annoying comments,(just don't make JP cry..It ain't pretty,and we're not made of Bud Lights..).

:)-Have some fun,and maybe make some new friends..

If you don't hear from me this weekend,you can find me behind the bar,slingin' whiskey...

Don't forget to tip your bartender!..just sayin'.


Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Blogger rosemary said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...I can't play...my gerbil power won't do 80....only -12. have fun, don't touch yourself and then serve drinks...cleanliness is next to godliness.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Rosie-I know you'd stop by if you could.Damm gerbil power anyway.
I shall name a drink in your honor. :)

 
At 4:04 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I'll have a drink in Rosie's honor, too. And thanks for the plug, brother.

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Sling said...

No problem lorraine..Where else can you go and party with friends,and not have to bother with a pesky hangover? :)

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Good times!
Ahhh, I loved that decade.

 
At 4:56 AM , Blogger the rube said...

i don't know sling, the last time i drank like cyber-fish in the eighties i woke up with a ring on my finger.

is it ok if i warp into the 70's?

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Sling said...

Spinning Girl-I'm pretty sure I loved it too!At least,people tell me I had fun. :)

the Rube-Deal..and I will try to warp OUT of the 50's

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Allan said...

I'm usually on the radio Saturdays-however, when I host our 80's program I do try to be on-line in spirit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home