Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Slinglets..

My daughter is wonderful in a number of ways,..not the least of which is her eye for a good photo of the Grand kids,which she'll forward to me for my bragging convenience.

You know,I just don't think there's anything more satisfying than seeing a bit of yourself in your progeny.
It's especially gratifying when you consider that they will,in all likelihood,take whatever small gifts they may have inherited,and run with them.

Here's Ms. Tyler Anne..I can practically hear the wheels spinnin'!


Sharp as a tack she is,..with a tendency to call 'em like she sees 'em.
Emperors have been known to lay in an entirely new wardrobe after one of her fashion critiques.
Clearly,she will accomplish much in life.
At a minimum,she's well on her way to becoming famous,..for being famous!

..And here's the most recent photo of young Jackson,which arrived only yesterday in my in-box under the title, 'Ball Washing'..

You see!..My daughter has obviously inherited her delicate ability to turn a succinct phrase,from yours truly..(*sniff*..wipes nose on sleeve).


That reminds me...I need to get myself a bigger sink.

Labels:

20 Comments:

At 4:26 PM , Blogger rosemary said...

So....someday Jackson will get you and his mom for posting/sending that photo. Tyler Anne.....I can hear the wheels too.

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger billy pilgrim said...

excellent photo!!

he must have the cleanest balls in town

 
At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

snort

That's a great photo of the grand-slinglet.

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Rosie- I'm working on my 'Too old and senile to take revenge on' routine,even as we speak!
..Let his mom take the heat.

Billy P.- It brings tears of joy to my eyes,seeing family traditions passed from one generation,to the next.

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Citizen- I'm sorry,..but I don't know anyone named 'Citizen'..(How am I doin'?!). :)
..In a totally unrelated note,..waterboarding may very well be getting a bad rap.

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Mom said...

Grandkids are the best part of getting old! Yours are beautiful. You can go ahead and be proud.

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Great pics of adorable grandkids! *smiles*

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Jan said...

The little Slinglets have show a lot of attitude. More genes maybe.

 
At 6:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of good-looking in this family.

Now, how do you turn on the jacuzzi?

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger booda baby said...

But why bother with the upgrade expense? Don't you have a bathtub? Really, if THAT won't do, the entire Sling clan might become famous.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger sageweb said...

Holy cow..that is great! I love it. What a smart kid at such a young age and your daughter has taken on the Slingisms.

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Random Thinker said...

That is too much cuteness for one sink to contain.

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger austexgrl said...

SLING: Mi Vida.. your grandchildren are absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you, you should be so proud....

Sling: thanx..love u sweetie...always!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oh my...how beautiful...and he's as cute as they come..he looks like you..except on him it looks good...ahah..im only kidding you handsome devil you..

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger austexgrl said...

Well,,one little thing,, they , of course are beautiful...because..... .they look like you, Mr. Sling

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger more cowbell said...

Excellent! And hey, nothing wrong with a man who takes his ball washing seriously. That's a real plus in any book.

Pity the guy who tries to present Tyler Anne with a load of bull.

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger apositivepessimist said...

How cute is that little bloke!

And how much cuter that he can fit in a bathroom sink.

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I've entered negotiations with JP for an arranged marriage for my god-daughter (not that I'm really entitled but it's worth considering). If things fall through, I'd like to talk to you...

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stopped by way of Yellow Dog Granny. Beautiful grandchildren. Happy Father's day!!

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Middle Child said...

Who is this bloody anon person who keeps turning up? Sling your granddaughter is beautiful...she has a knowing face and thats a good thing...and isn't that what sinks are for...he's happy...ah! I would love to have grandchildren and it is important to see a bit of your family passed on in new generations...and hope for them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home