Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday Audio/Video Geekfest Bonanza!..

Like most bloggers,..I'd rather eat a jar of mayonnaise that's been left out in the sun for a week,before I'll pay for something that I can find on the internet for free..

If you've ever been frustrated by those 'Imbedding Disabled' music videos you find on YouTube,Veoh,Dailymotion,..etc,..you're gonna want to click HERE,where you'll find this wonderful new toy!..


From here you can enter the video's link (URL),or upload a video from your computer,and convert it to an AVI,WMV,or MOV file that you may then upload to your blog,..and even if it has been disabled,or removed from YouTube,..it will still be there,all bright and shiny,for you to enjoy for decades to come!

****But Wait!****

It will also convert that video to an MP3 audio file,which you can then upload to your Ipod,or other portable-whiz-bang-music-playing machine.
...that's cool as hell.
Now,I don't own a cell phone,but it's my understanding that you can even convert videos to that format as well!
All of these operations take place in cyberspace,so there is no software to download and install on your computron.

I've used this site for some time,but they've only just re-built the whole shebang this very Sunday morning,to this extremely user-friendly interface.
The free version is limited to 10 conversions per day,(it will do all 10 at once if you like),and they have a 'Premium' version that will accommodate an unlimited amount of conversions,..for a fee.
...(Think 'mayonnaise')..

I really hope some few among you are able to make handy use of this little tool.
Feel free to e-mail me for help if you need it,and I'll respond in some fashion,..sooner or later,..eventually.

Have a great week kids!..

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Blogger Willym said...

Many thanks Sling... been looking for something like this.

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Sling said...

Willym- You're welcome buddy!.
My digital camera videos are the wrong format to play in Windows Media,so I use this to convert them to AVI's and they work just fine. :)

 
At 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been making my own MP3's from YouTube for awhile now, but this looks like it might save me a few steps. Can't wait to try it!

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger sageweb said...

Oh I want to try this. I hope I can remember when I get home to book mark it. I forget everything usually..what was I talking about?

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger rosemary said...

you lost me at mayonnaise and imbedding disabled.....I made a swiss cheese sandwich....with light mayo

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger billy pilgrim said...

this is way beyond me. i have 512mb mp3 player that works real good. in fact i like so much i bought 2 more when they went on sale. i'm set for life.

i don't have a cell phone either.

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

rosemary stole the words right out of my mouth..i had mayo and smoked turkey

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger booda baby said...

This is sweet. I am sad I've invested in all the hardware and software and headaches necessary to convert anything all by my frustrated self.

I will really and truly love your excellent tool here when it converts swfs. I don't know why it would, but it'd make me love it very deeply.

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Cool, dude! I'll spread the word... :)

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Random Thinker said...

How very handy dandy. Will definitely give this a try.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Sling said...

I can see that I'm just gonna have to go to a few folks houses,and show them how to use this..
Please have Turkey on Rye with light mayo sandwiches ready when I get there.

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

community grocery store had smoked turkeys(left over from christmas) reg. $1.79 an lb.on sale for .59cents a lb..i got two turkeys i will have smoked turkey sandwiches for fecking ever..but damn..are they good..come on over..will get a loaf of home made rye from the bakery and make you some home made mayo...you'll be sitting high up on that ole hog..

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

By all things holy, that's just better than a sun-warmed jar of mayo, right there that is!

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Middle Child said...

How odd...I just posted a Dylan moran you tube video and wanted to poat another of his but embedding was disabled...and here you have the solution....whooo talk about synchronicity

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home