Monday, May 31, 2010

Darling Daughter Update..

Darling Daughter: 'Ok Dad, so first I was confronted by a 12 foot trannie, a hobo took a shit in the lobby, my apartment is the size of a jail cell,and this hooker was walking her dog in 10 inch heels.
...'But you CAN see the Hollywood sign from my balcony'.

Sling: ..'You have a balcony?...COOL!'.

Darling Daughter has packed up her entire operation,and moved to HOLLYWOOD!
She has recently been employed to manage this lovely building on Sunset Boulevard.


This is the view from her balcony..I don't see the Hollywood sign.
..Perhaps it was out for a lube,and oil change.


The building is across the street from the celebrated tattoo studio featured in the series, 'L.A. Ink'!
The owner assures her that she will be seeing many celebrities milling about the premises,..and apparently,the occasional dog wearing ten-inch heels..

Tyler Anne will be turning thirteen years old on her next birthday.
At which time,I will be packing her off to a convent in Silesia,where she will be sequestered away making porcelain figurines of the twelve apostles until she turns thirty..


In this photo taken immediately after being apprehended for joy-riding,and the subsequent high speed chase down the San Diego freeway,young Master Jackson poses for his fans.


..The Torrance Fire Department has declined to press charges.

Labels:

17 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Looks like life in the fast lane, except for the shit in the lobby.

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Willym said...

My neighborhood sounds so dull! Young Master J looks mighty fine and given what I know about Silesia you might want to rethink that idea.

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger mi said...

pics of the grandkids are great!

hollywood has been cleaning up it's act lately. lots of new buildings (though i'll be forever upset they tore down my 'ole spaghetti factory to put up a new apartment/commercial building).

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger rosemary said...

Well, good for the daughter....and I'm with you on the convent thing but I might have waited to long with my granddaughter. That Jackson is just too darn cute.

Now for that dog in 10" heels...tell your daughter I want a picture, please.

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Laurent said...

Silesia wonderful place, I visited and those figurines we have a whole set in the dining room.
This is what I can do in retirement, manage a building.
Thanks for the idea.

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger secret agent woman said...

At least it is never dull where she lives!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I like Hollywood--people watching is especially fun there. :) I saw many interesting folks, as well...and that was like 10 years ago...I can't wait to go back. :)

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

hollywood is really hollyweird..she'll never have a dull moment..maybe the smog was covering the sign..it does that a lot..oh man..she's going to break some hearts..along with her moms..and jackson..is a pip

 
At 2:07 AM , Blogger Shrinky said...

Oh, darling daughter sure leads an exciting life (even if she is only half as drop dead gorgeous as those two bonny beauties up here, I have a feeling she'll make many more new friends to add to the ones encountered in the lobby, yet)!

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger Random Thinker said...

I'd give anything to see a 12 foot trannie. I'll pass on the hobo poo though.

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Mom said...

I've never seen a dog in 10" heels. Weird! the rest sounds like your typical day in Hollywood.
Beautiful grandkids!

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Anne said...

If I ever become a tattoo kind-of-person, I'd want Kat Von D to do it.

The pictures are great.

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger billy pilgrim said...

hooray for hollywood!

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger booda baby said...

So are you a little nervous? Or jazzed? You probably won't even bother to read my comment, knowing how much I love Hollywood, but I am a little interested in where our beautiful, Silesia-bound granddaughter's going to go to school.

I really hope Darling Daughter's gig is perfect, but if it's not? There are so many other great great buildings she can migrate to. Which end of Sunset is she on?

I'm really too excited to think straight. :)

I'm also surprised the Torrance Fire Department didn't sign Jackson up right then & there for sheer cute-itude.

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Middle Child said...

Thirteen my goodness - so very pretty but still a kid - you are right to lock her up in a convent - I would never want to go through those years of 13 to 17 with mine - the girls were so beautiful but still played like kids and had the minds of kids...a scary combination...

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Sling said...

I have no doubt that the new digs are going to prove to be colorful.
They're located near Sunset,and La Brea..I think.
In any case,my daughter wasn't raised in a vaccuum,so I'm confident she can hold her own when it comes to the occasional odd character.

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Citymouse said...

I love a proud papa post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home